I keep seeing this Best Foods Parmesan Crusted Chicken commercial on TV, and I finally tried out the recipe tonight. It seemed rather simple and it TOTALLY delivered. I only used 2 chicken breasts because my husband wasn’t having dinner with us.
Here’s the recipe and step-by-step photos to make it even easier. I added steamed broccoli and cherry tomatoes to my plate to make it a Gluten Free, Low Carb masterpiece.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Extra Step – pound chicken breasts in a bag to tenderize
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
4. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. (I used Gluten Free Schar Table Crackers and ground them in my Cuisinart Mini Prep in lieu of the bread crumbs)
5. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
Serve with steamed veggies drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper. Delicious! I’m not going to lie, I also added a glass of Rodney Strong Pinot Noir to top it all off – rough day with the kiddos.
Don’t forget to like my page on Facebook for even more recipes and tips!
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Cost per recipe*: $7.16 Cost per serving*: $1.79 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. TIP: Omit Parmesan cheese and have “Magically Moist Chicken” on the table in less than 30 minutes.